What to look for: When deciding on which Atlanta Roofing Contractors to allow to bid your roof make sure you keep the following in mind. It may help if you write these tips down on a piece of paper so that you can check each roofing tip off once completed.
- Make sure you know your budget.
- Look for contractors with a good track record.
- It is often better to go with a local contractor.
- Get to know your roof.
- Ask friends and family that have received roofing services for advice.
- Ask for recommendations of Atlanta Roofing Contractors that others trust.
- Find out how long each Atlanta Contractor has been in business.
- Be sure that each roofer has a permanent business. You do not want a storm chaser doing your roof.
- Make sure that the roofers you choose have liability insurance.
- Make sure you understand each part of the estimate. For example document dates of when the project will start and be completed, write down when payments are due, and make sure that your roof warranty is clear and understood by both parties.
- You can check to see if the Better Business Bureau has any information on the Atlanta roofing companies you are choosing.
- Do not pick your roofer purely based on price.
- Do not pay in full until the entire roofing service is complete.
- Stay involved during the entire roofing process. It helps if you are on the job because they are less likely to cut corners when the owner is on site.
E.M. Blue, Inc
Atlanta Roofing Company
Talk to Duane to schedule your Free Estimate Appointment.